Don’t let homework get the best of you! From the study experts at The Princeton Review comes a handy, spiral-bound homework planner that will help students manage time, reduce stress, and get EVERY assignment done!
Homework may be necessary, but it doesn’t necessarily have to be stressful. This planner aims to help you avoid procrastination and more efficiently and effectively schedule and complete all your future work. The calendars, activities, and tips within are designed to free up your memory—and free up your time.
Perfect for both high school and college students, this planner includes:
- Time-management techniques to keep yourself on pace
- Planner pages that break out your schedule on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Short, easily applied activities and strategies to shake up your routine
- Habit trackers to identify the external stressors that slow you down
- Tips for specific subjects and types of projects, from written reports to oral presentations
- Online access to reproducible worksheets and planner pages for additional writing space