EndNote 20 Volume Licensing is here
Begin with EndNote 20
Power your organization's research with a robust system you can count on. The same power and flexibility researchers trust, modernized for ease of use. With the new version of EndNote, your organization benefits from:
- New design
Prepare manuscripts and manage bibliographies with an intuitive user interface.
- Improved reading & editing
Read and annotate more easily with full-size PDFs, and quickly copy formatted references.
- Cite While You Write
Insert in-text citations while creating a bibliography in Microsoft® Word.
- 7.000+ reference styles
Build a bibliography in over 7.000 styles, or customize a new style.
Accelerate your research with EndNote 20 - Rely upon the world’s essential reference management tool.
- Save time
Research more efficiently with tools that find PDFs for you throughout your search process and automatically write your bibliography, so that you can focus on what matters most: your ideas.
- Stay organized
Conduct large-scale projects with a reliable system that stores unlimited references and provides powerful tools to help you organize and manage them with ease and speed.
- Collaborate easily
Work more smoothly with your team members– whether they’re based around the world, or just across town– with flexible solutions for sharing and commenting that help everyone stay on the same page.
- Get published
Easily manage the process of getting your manuscript published using tools that match your paper with relevant, reputable journals, and can instantly reformat your paper in over 7.000 bibliographic styles.
Power your research with a robust system you can count on - Manage a truly unlimited number of references and PDFs
- Search hundreds of online resources for references and PDFs
- Find full text for references in one click
- Read, review, annotate and search PDFs
- Create rules to automatically organize references as you work
- Keep your data accurate with automatic reference and link updating
- Share your library (or just a portion) with colleagues, track changes, and control who gets to make edits
- Build your bibliography using the latest reference types
- Trust that your bibliography is correct with up to date journal and referencing styles
- Access your research from your desktop, the cloud, iPhone, or your iPad
Department download option:
$159.99*/license seat1 + HST
Department Software Request
Windows 10 or later | macOS 10.10 or later
Cite While You Write™ compatibility:
MS Word for Windows: 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, Office 365 (locally installed desktop version of Office 365 only)
MS Word for macOS: 2016, 2019, Office 365 (locally installed desktop version of Office 365 only)
Bibliographic formatting integration:
Wolfram Mathematica 8, Apple® Pages
Prices subject to change without notice.