PenguinPickUp is located in the Koffler building at 214 College St., it is easily accessible on the first level of the building.
PenguinPickUp is FREE to use for Students, Staff & Faculty of U of T!
There are two main ways to use PenguinPickUp:
Want to place an order online but worried about not being home to sign for it or leaving it sitting outside your door all day?
Simply enter the U of T PenguinPickUp location as your shipping address when placing your order. You'll receive detailed notifications of its journey and, when it arrives at PenguinPickUp, you'll be able to pick it up at your convenience!
To get started, set up your FREE PenguinPickUp account!
Shop online from any retailer.
Use PenguinPickUp as your ship-to address.
We notify you when your order is ready.
Free pick up at your convenience.
This will be the easiest grocery trip you never took!
Penguin Market provides the U of T community with amazing products from local farmers & suppliers to make it easy for you to have the freshest foods!
How to order:
- Register on PenguinPickUp Market
- Change your delivery method via the top left of the screen and select Toronto U of T Bookstore as your PenguinPickUp location.
- Order your groceries and complete checkout.
- You will receive an email notification once your groceries have made their way to the U of T Bookstore.
- Drop by the PenguinPickUp in the Koffler building to get your delivery!
Wondering about delivery times?
Orders placed by midnight are delivered to the U of T Campus the next business day and will be ready for pickup by 4pm.